Become Part of the NBA Incubate Initiative
NBA incubates new and emerging Disciples-related health and social service ministries. We seek to partner with and empower these ministries so that they may grow and strengthen their effectiveness and impact of mission.
Ministries and organizations participating in the NBA Incubate Initiative are service providers, in the first few years of formation and mission, who receive NBA board-approved funding, organizational support, and other kinds of assistance. A formal relationship is established by a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). NBA Incubate projects may receive NBA approved funding, coaching/mentoring, best practices consultations, and other services arranged by the NBA, as stated in the MOU for a specified amount of time. These projects will be listed in NBA reports to the wider church in the year(s) the support is extended, and they will also have access to all available resources through the Disciples Care Exchange.
The NBA can walk alongside you in the following ways:
- Gaining advice and counsel from a larger network of providers
- Receiving initial or project-focused funding
- Gaining peer support and network learning
- Engaging in an arranged relationship of mentoring or coaching support
- Receiving communication, strategic planning, fundraising, insurance liability, or other best practices services from an arranged relationship through NBA
- Achieving wider church exposure and recognition
- Providing recognized services to members or congregations in the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Providing endorsement confirming the integrity of the ministry
- Achieving 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit tax status through the umbrella of the General Assembly of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) with board representation, advice and counsel from the NBA.
Tell us more about your project and mission: