2017 NBA Incubate SENT Seminar
September 13-16, 2017
What is SENT Seminar?
The NBA Incubate SENT Seminar equips Social ENTrepreneurs for leadership and change! This four-day seminar is designed for Disciples and their leadership teams who are starting new health and social services ministries. The SENT Seminar will cover the basics of nonprofit ministry startups, as well as skills for leadership and change in our global and faith communities.
- Mr. Mark Anderson, President and CEO, NBA
- Mr. Jordan Bles, Director of Development, NBA
- Rev. LaShaundra McCarty, Owner of 3C: Creative Communications and Consulting
- Ms. Geetha Rao Sant, Director of the Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property Clinic at Washington University School of Law
- Rev. Greg Turk, Pastor of All Pilgrims Christian Church, Seattle
- Ms. Kasi Zieminski, Director of Marketing, NBA
- When: September 13-16, 2017
- Where: Marillac Center in Leavenworth, KS
- Registration Fee: $185, which covers the four-day seminar, including lodging, meals, and travel expenses
Application Deadline: August 4, 2017
We invite Disciple social entrepreneurs with a budding health or social service ministry, or a solid idea for one, to apply. Please complete the form below and mark the checkbox for the SENT Seminar!