Developing a Regional Mental Health Initiative with the Christian Church in Georgia
Thursday, January 17, 2019
1:00pm EST / 12:00pm CST / 11:00am MST / 10:00am PST
For the past two years, the NBA and the Georgia Region have partnered together to develop a Regional Mental Health Initiative that cultivates welcome, counters stigma, and provides educational resources and events in their region. Join us to learn about the region's process from idea to initiative, and reflect on ways in which their learnings, strategies, insights, and outcomes can be used to begin developing a regional or area initiative in your local Disciples community.
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2019
Time: 1:00pm EST / 12:00pm CST / 11:00am MST / 10:00am PST
Webinar Presenters and Moderators
- Rev. Denise Bell – Regional Minister, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Georgia
- Dr. Terry Crump – Executive Administrator, Georgia Region Mental Health Initiative (GAMHI)
- Rev. Kathy McDowell – Communications, GAMHI
- Rev. Darryl Vandervort – Clergy Care and Renewal, GAMHI
- Rev. Angela Whitenhill – Manager, NBA Mental Health Initiative
- Rev. Monica Wedlock Kilpatrick, Director, NBA Connect Ministries
Mental Health and Wellness: Your Role in the Continuum of Care - a workshop for clergy, congregational, regional, and ministry leaders, hosted by the GAMHI. Register at www.gadisciples.org by January 19, 2019, to be part of the conversation—and solutions.
January 26, 2019 - 9:30am to 3pm at Camp Christian Conference Center, Gordon, GA