Chief Financial Officer
NBA is seeking a strategic, experienced Chief Financial Officer to drive the organization’s financial success and to help lead the organization towards fulfilling its core values: Rooted in Compassionate Care, Accountability, Collaborative Partnerships, Accompaniment, and Forward Leaning.
Applicants can work from anywhere in the Continental U.S. NBA is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and regular travel to St. Louis will be required. There is a private office available if desired.
- Readiness and desire to help actively lead a high-performing, North American organization.
- Minimum of eight years of progressive financial management implementation and supervisory experience.
- Passion for NBA’s mission, advocating for the well-being of humanity and creating communities of compassion and care.
- Experience in nonprofit, social services or mission-driven organizations a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related field is required; Master’s degree and/or a CPA designation is a plus.
- Proficiency in database and accounting computer application systems.
If you are interested, qualified, and ready to take the next step, apply online at www.getcollaborative.com/careers. All inquiries and resume submissions will be treated as strictly confidential. Please do not contact National Benevolent Association directly.
Development Manager, Serra Center, Fremont, CA
Serra Center is a non-profit agency in its 46th year of providing compassionate care for over 80 adults with developmental disabilities residing in community-based licensed Residential Care Homes, Independent and Supported Living Services in Fremont and the greater Bay Area. The Development Manager is responsible for the management and implementation of agency efforts to raise money in support of Serra Center and the individuals served. The qualified candidate must possess the ability to compassionately communicate the mission of Serra Center to friends, donors, and the community at large. Developing relationships with donors, including assisting them in moving to major and planned gifts is essential. Click here to read the full position description and learn more. To apply for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.