Your support has made 130 years of ministry of compassion and care possible. Thank you! As we look toward the next 130 years, your support of health and social service ministries will make a difference.
Your gift of...
- $50 provides materials and resources for a Connect Peer Group member for one year
- $150 helps prepare a local NBA XPLOR host team to receive an XPLOR Resident with orientation and training
- $500 provides a free best practices webinar to our NBA Incubate affiliate ministries and the broader church community
- $750 provides an NBA XPLOR Resident with a Program Completion Grant at the end of the service year
- $1,500 sends a ministry participant to the NBA Incubate SENT Seminar, a three-day training event for social entrepreneurs of faith
- Any dollar amount enables the work of NBA health and social service outreach and ministries!
Last year, NBA Incubate affiliate HER Faith Ministries in Memphis, TN, started a Summer Enrichment Camp for teen girls, featuring daily devotions and projects; talks about community issues, civil rights matters, and contributions of African-American women; and visits to colleges and noted sites around the city. "Our ministry learned that though we were not able to serve all of the children in the Frayser community, God showed us how to make a difference in the lives of a few." -Rev. Elaine Sanford, Executive Director of HER Faith Ministries
In 2016-17, we welcomed 23 NBA XPLOR Residents to live and serve in six host communities across the United States. "No matter how much research you do, nothing can prepare you for the journey that is XPLOR. What I didn’t prepare for, and couldn’t prepare for, was falling in love with a new home and discovering who I am and where I fit into this world as a Christian." -Hannah Ryder, 2016-17 NBA XPLOR Resident in North Hollywood, CA
Connect Ministries Peer Groups provide opportunities for support and encouragement, mutual dialogue, spiritual renewal, and peer-to-peer learning amidst the often lonely and challenging work of health and social service ministry nonprofits. "These ministries are as diverse as the people who carry them out; however, they are all ministries living out the Gospel of community...that only their very existence denounces the oppressive systems in which they work." -Rev. Héctor J. Hernández, NBA Prison and Jail Ministries Peer Group Convener
To donate securely online, please fill out the donation form below:
Please note, 2.6% of your gift will go towards credit card processing fees. We encourage you to add 2.6% to your gift, which will enable more funds that can be applied directly to mission. Thank you!
To donate by mail, send your gift to:
National Benevolent Association
733 Union Boulevard, Suite 300, St. Louis, Missouri 63108
We thrive on collaboration.We invite your partnership.We invite your ideas and insights.We invite your affirmation.We invite your prayers. We invite you.Thank you for your support!