Apply for a Young Adult Leadership Development Grant
These grants are intended for:
- Young adults working in a health and social service profession seeking additional training to enhance their knowledge/skills to be more effective in their current role or seeking to advance beyond that role.
- Young adults seeking more broad leadership training to hone specific skills in church or community leadership (ex. diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging training, conflict transformation, community organizer training, etc.)
- Young adults seeking assistance for formal courses related to fields of study in health and social services.
This grant is for young adults who desire to pursue a passion project, social enterprise idea, or advance a project they already started. Projects or social enterprises must be community or congregation-based, and related to a particular health, social, or justice need in their context.
To complete the application, you will need to provide the following information:
- Accurate contact information of the person applying for the grant.
- A summary detailing the type and purpose of the desired leadership training for the development grant, or project description for the exploration/ingenuity grant, the applicant’s hopes and goals, implementation timeline, and a proposed budget.
- The amount requested, up to $1,000 USD.
Note: The application has a ‘save’ function. You may begin your application and return to complete it before the deadline.
We highly recommend reading the Additional Information & FAQ. If you have additional questions not resolved by the FAQ, please contact the NBA Grants Management Coordinator by email at Grants@NBAcares.org.